Have you ever wondered what the most expensive hotel suite in the world looks like on the inside?
Well, the good news is that we’re taking you inside the The Royal Penthouse Suite at the Hotel President Wilson in Geneva which comes in at a whopping $80,000 a night.
What Do You Get For $80,000 A Night?
It’s a lot of money to shell out for just one night, so what do you get for all that money? Safe to say it’s a long list…
- The entire 8th floor of the hotel
- 2500 Square feet of space
- Bullet proof windows to protect you and your important guests
- A Steinway grand piano
- An entertaining area with a 1930s Brunswick billiards table
- 12 luxury bedrooms
- 103-inch Bang & Olufsen plasma television
- A private terrace with telescope for stargazing
- Several Jacuzzis and steam rooms
- A 16 person board room
- A 26 person dining room
- Private chef and chauffeur available at all times
- Your own private fitness room
Who Stays In The Most Expensive Hotel Suite?
The European HQ of the United Nations is only around the corner, which means this is the perfect spot for heads of state and royalty from around the world.
Everybody from Bill Clinton to Saudi princes have called this home for a night…
With 12 Rooms You’ll Have Plenty Of Space
So, if you have a spare $80,000 you can stay here for one night.
You’ll have 12 marble bathrooms to choose from and some of the most luxurious fittings in the world. There’s plenty of countries where you can buy a decent house for that price which makes this an insane place to stay.
What do you think? Too much, or worth every penny?