So, you have the perfect photograph from your vacation. The filter and editing is just right. But as for the caption? Trying to decide what to write for travel Instagram captions can be harder than it seems.
Do you go with an inspirational travel quote or a quippy one-liner? Whatever sort of mood you want to capture for your Insta, these travel Instagram captions will do perfectly.
Travel Instagram captions to post from your vacation
1. Tropic like it’s hot.
2. “Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.” — Jerry Seinfeld
3. Work, save, travel, repeat.
4. Left my heart in [city name].
5. Vitamin Sea.
6. “Let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.” – Albus Dumbledore
7. Suns out, buns out.
8. Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.
9. “I haven’t been everywhere but it’s on my list.” — Susan Sontag
10. Beach, please.
11. In a relationship with: my passport.
12. “In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.” — Lewis Carroll
13. Wandering where the Wi-fi is weak.
14. “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” — Saint Augustine
15. This tan will fade, but the memories will last forever.
16. “I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.” — Carl Sandburg
17. Work hard, travel harder.
18. “Travel far enough, you meet yourself.” — David Mitchell
19. “People don’t take trips, trips take people.” — John Steinbeck
20. You can take your five-star hotel. I’ve got a million stars in the sky here.
Co-founder of Big 7 Travel, Sarah created the company through her passion for championing the world's best food and travel experiences. Before her career in digital media, where she previously held roles such as Editor of Food&Wine Ireland, Sarah worked in the hospitality industry in Dublin and New York.