As the coronavirus continues to spread around the world, the long list of airlines either cutting back on flights or totally cancelling them is rising.
The last 24 hours have seen a large rise in cases in Japan, South Korea, Iran and Italy, which is affecting travel across the world. Here’s a complete list of the airlines that have current coronavirus flight restrictions and route cancellations.
- The cancelled flights include those between Los Angeles and Shanghai and Los Angeles and Beijing. This is in place from January 31st-March 27th.
- Full Hong Kong service suspended February 8th-20th.
Suspended flights to China until end of March.
Air New Zealand
- Suspended Auckland to Shanghai flights until March 29th.
- Will also reduce capacity to much of Asia in the coming month based on demand.
The carrier is massively reducing its flight schedule (along with its partner Silk Airlines) to Frankfurt, New York, Tokyo, London, Los Angeles, Mumbai, Paris, Seoul and Sydney.
Suspending all flights to China until at least the end of February.
Have suspended all flights to China due to demand issues until the end of April.
El Al Israel
- Suspended flights to China until March 25th.
- Suspended flights to Hong Kong until March 20th.
- Reduced flights to Bangkok.
Suspended all flights to China until at least 29th March.
Suspended all flights to China until end of April.
The Indonesian airline has suspended China flights for all of February.
Have suspended all flights to China until further notice.
Suspended all flights to China until 23rd April.