We’re bringing you the best local secrets with some of the world’s top bloggers, influencers, and travel journalists in our new City Insider series. From where to find the perfect brew to that little-known bar that plays the best tunes, vintage record stores and green outdoor spaces, consider this your checklist for an amazing city break in London.
We’re diving into all the best spots in with a quick-fire interview with Snita, the face behind popular food blog Her Fav Food, telling you her favourite places and expert tips. Snita has been a London-based food and travel blogger for nearly 10 years. A born and bred Londoner, she loves to explore the best restaurants, bars, food markets, and more in her home city, as well as exploring the thriving foodie scene abroad. She regularly reviews hotels, restaurants, and the best dining experiences in London and across the world on her blog.
Best of London: Ultimate Insider’s Guide with Snita
1. Favourite Overall Restaurant?
2. Best Restaurant for Date Night?
3. Local Foodie Secret?
4. Best Burger?
5. Best Place for Coffee?
6. Best Pizza?
7. Best Place for Vegetarian/Vegan Food?
Mildred’s in Covent Garden.
8. Best Place for Brunch?
9. Where to Get an Amazing Budget-Meal?
10. Bar for Drinks with Friends?
The Alchemist, St Martins Lane.
11. Best Cocktail Bar?
Opium, China Town.
12. Bar/Club for a Big Night Out?
13. Best Place for a Sweet Treat?
14. Unmissable Thing to Do in the City?
Bustronome London – a tour of London with a luxury meal served to you!
15. Favourite Place for a Staycation?
16. How to get Around the City Like a Local?
17. Favourite Outdoor Space for Chilling Out?
18. Top Workout in the City?
Frame Barre classes!
19. Best Market in the City?
20. Best Things to do with Kids in the City?
Museums! I love the Natural History Museum the most.
21. Must-Visit Independent Store?