We’re bringing you the best local secrets with some of the world’s top bloggers, influencers, and travel journalists in our new City Insider series. From where to find the perfect brew to that little-known bar that plays the best tunes, vintage record stores and green outdoor spaces, consider this your checklist for an amazing city break in Dublin.
We’re diving into all the best spots in Dublin, with a quick-fire interview blogger with Sarah Hanrahan, telling you her favourite places and expert tips. As Ireland’s experience planner, Sarah lives and breathes all things Irish culture. She creates weekly Dublin Event Guides for her social media following and bespoke Irish travel itineraries for tourists looking to experience the Irish getaway of their dreams.
Best of Dublin: Ultimate Insider’s Guide with Sarah Hanrahan
1. Favourite Overall Restaurant?
2. Best Restaurant for Date Night?
3. Local Foodie Secret?
777’s epic 2-for-1 Monday margaritas. Unreal.
4. Best Burger?
5. Best Place for Coffee?
6. Best Pizza?
7. Best Place for Vegetarian/Vegan Food?
8. Where to Get an Amazing Budget-Meal?
9. Best Place for Brunch?
10. Bar for Drinks with Friends?
Outside Grogan’s on a sunny evening.
11. Best Cocktail Bar?
12. Bar/Club for a Big Night Out?
You can’t beat The George for a dance.
13. Best Place for a Sweet Treat?
Mayfield Deli Boutique in Terenure village.
14. Unmissable Thing to Do in the City?
Visit The Story Slam.
15. Favourite Place for a Staycation?
16. How to get Around the City Like a Local?
Cycle, bus or walk… it’s such an accessible city
17. Favourite Outdoor Space for Chilling Out?
18. Top Workout in the City?
19. Best Market in the City?
20. Best Things to do with Kids in the City?
21. Must-Visit Independent Store?
Finders Keepers in Bray.