It’s been 30 years since Will Smith rolled out of the cab and said ‘smell ya later’ as he rocks up to this iconic crib in Los Angeles. Now, the Fresh Prince himself is adding Airbnb Host opening the doors to his former “kingdom” so fans can create some memories of their own. Yep, you can stay in the mansion from Fresh Prince of Bel Air on Airbnb for just $30 a night.
The familiar residence is just as fly as always. Bold graffiti art, posh interiors, timeless family portraits, and Philly cheesesteaks served on silver platters will transport guests to the lap of luxury.
Stay in the ‘Fresh Prince of Bel Air’ Mansion on Airbnb for $30 a Night
You’ll have to be quick to book however, and you have to prove that you’re a Los Angeles County resident. From September 29th, groups of up to two Los Angeles County residents will have the chance to book one of five nostalgic stays in Will’s wing of the home.
The stays will take place for one night each in Will’s wing of the decked-out mansion with access to Will’s posh bedroom and bathroom, a poolside lounge area and an elegant dining room. During this royal overnight, guests will be treated to some old school fun.
- Lacing up a fresh pair of Air Jordans before shooting some b-ball in the bedroom.
- Spinning throwback classics all night on turntables just like DJ Jazzy Jeff’s.
- Donning a fly look from Will’s closet, from argyle prepster to all-star athlete and Bel-Air Athletics gear.
- Soaking up the sun poolside on luxe lounge chairs.
- Being (virtually) welcomed to the mansion by none other than DJ Jazzy Jeff.
Please note that house rules are in strict adherence with local Covid-19 guidelines.