We’re bringing you the best local secrets with some of the world’s top bloggers, influencers, and travel journalists in our new City Insider series. From where to find the perfect brew to that little-known bar that plays the best tunes, vintage record stores and green outdoor spaces, consider this your checklist for an amazing city break in Brisbane.
We’re diving into all the best spots in Brisbane, with a quick-fire interview with Alexis Fenton, a social marketing business owner and curve model, telling you her favourite places and expert tips.
Best of Brisbane: Ultimate Insider’s Guide with Alexis Fenton
1. Favourite Overall Restaurant?
2. Best Restaurant for Date Night?
3. Local Foodie Secret?
4. Best Burger?
5. Best Place for Coffee?
6. Best Pizza?
7. Best Place for Vegetarian/Vegan Food?
8. Best Place for Brunch?
9. Where to Get an Amazing Budget-Meal?
10. Bar for Drinks with Friends?
11. Best Cocktail Bar?
12. Bar/Club for a Big Night Out?
13. Best Place for a Sweet Treat?
14. Unmissable Thing to Do in the City?
15. How to get Around the City Like a Local?
Walk – I love to breathe in the energy!
16. Favourite Outdoor Space for Chilling Out?
17. Best Market in the City?
18. Favourite Place for a Staycation?
19. Top Workout in the City?
I love the Wynnum Manly Park Run course.
20. Must-Visit Independent Store?
21. Best Things to do with Kids in the City?
Explore all the amazing playgrounds (Brisbane is so lucky to have an abundance of options) or visit the Science Museum.