We’re bringing you the best local secrets with some of the world’s top bloggers, influencers, and travel journalists in our new City Insider series. From where to find the perfect brew to that little-known bar that plays the best tunes, vintage record stores and green outdoor spaces, consider this your checklist for an amazing city break in Jacksonville
We’re diving into all the best spots in Jacksonville, with a quick-fire interview with Grace from Jax Restaurant Reviews, telling you her favourite places and expert tips. Grace manages Jacksonville Restaurant Reviews, Jacksonville’s largest food blog and go-to spot to find the best eats in town. Born and raised in Belize, Grace moved to Tallahassee, Florida when she was 12 years old which is when her passion for food really kicked in. Her mom loved to cook and watch the Food Network channel, naturally making her a binge-watcher too.
Grace moved to Jacksonville in 2015. After college, she worked in PR for a local agency and developed a niche for working with restaurants. She then moved on to become managing partner for Jax Restaurant Reviews fulfilling her foodie dreams and helping local restaurants get the exposure they need to thrive. In addition to managing Jax Restaurant Reviews, Grace also runs her own personal food blog, @stuffingmygrace.
Best of Jacksonville: Ultimate Insider’s Guide with Jax Restaurant Reviews
1. Favourite Overall Restaurant?
2. Best Restaurant for Date Night?
3. Local Foodie Secret?
4. Best Burger?
5. Best Place for Coffee?
6. Best Pizza?
7. Best Place for Vegetarian/Vegan Food?
8. Where to Get an Amazing Budget-Meal?
9. Best Place for Brunch?
10. Bar for Drinks with Friends?
11. Best Cocktail Bar?
12. Bar/Club for a Big Night Out?
13. Best Place for a Sweet Treat?
14. Unmissable Thing to Do in the City?
15. Favourite Place for a Staycation?
16. How to get Around the City Like a Local?
A car for sure!
17. Favourite Outdoor Space for Chilling Out?
18. Best Market in the City?
19. Top Workout in the City?
20. Best Things to do with Kids in the City?
Visit the Jacksonville Zoo.